Saturday, May 26, 2007

WINE: MOSS WOOD Amy's Cabernet Sauvignon 2005

ISBR #2

Type: Red
Origin: Margaret River, WA
Approx Cost: $30
http://www.mosswood.com.au/

Jobe decided to palm off the other half of his bottle of wine (refer ISBR #2). His excuse for this was that he wanted me to participate in the ISBR, but after tasting the wine, I wonder if he didn't have ulterior motives.

When I received this wine, it was well below room temperature - however I have a feeling this only benefited the wine because drinking it cold hid many of its imperfections, unfortunately not all of them.

I haven't got much to say about this wine, frankly it lacked depth and I wasn't impressed.

71%

1 comment:

Ben said...

I confess that there were ulterior motives....



I wanted to open more wine that week and had to think about the 1 bottle p/w limit I'm apparently sticking to.