Wednesday, April 09, 2008

50in2150: 1. Cafe One 80

Location: 180 George St, Parramatta
Cost: Around $9.50 for a wrap and small coffee

And so this is where it all begins.

Feeling a little nervous about this whole project, I walk into Cafe One 80 and get to inspecting. There's not a lot to inspect really. It's a fairly standard cafe.

I look at their menu and nothing really jumps out. A lot of wraps and sandwiches. I see some odd looking wraps on display and point to one. I wasn't sure what it was.

It took me a good 4 bites to realise what the wrap was. It was either tuna or chicken, most likely chicken, sweet chilli sauce and koss lettuce. Nothing to write home about.

The coffee was nothing special either. A bit watery and gritty tasting. Not awful though.


Rating:

Food - 4.5/10
Coffee - 3/6
Service - 1/3
Decor - 3/5
Bonus - 0/3

Total - 11.5 out of 27

No comments: